Click and Paste
- Whenever a resource is selected, its content is sent to the clipboard.
- To paste the clipboard content, click where you want the material inserted, and press Ctrl-V.
- Selected nodes are highlighted, along with their parents, so you can tell which nodes you've used.
- You can clear all highlights by clicking on the Clear button.
Double-Click to Open
- In most cases, double-clicking on resource will open it. This applies to files, folders, documents, emails, software programs, utilities, and web pages.
- You can change this behavior by changing the Browser/Explorer settings.
- You can also have KwikText disappear when it opens a resource by changing the KwikText settings.
- As you type in the Search Box, matching nodes are selected.
- The selected node's content is sent to the clipboard.
- If you press Enter, the selected resource will open.
- For quick access, put resources you use often near the top of your list so they'll be found first.
- Or add unique, easy-to-search, tags to resources and search for the tags.
- See the Searching page for more information.