Default Templates Folder
- By default, KwikText keeps your templates in a folder under your user name. You can access it by clicking Info, then File Locations, and then Templates Folder.
Adding Templates Folders
- You can add additional folders by right-clicking in the current template name box and selecting Add Templates Folder. Then select or create a new folder from the pop-up window.
- The new folder will contain an entirely new set of templates. Searches will apply only to the templates in this folder.
- Adding additional folders is not commonly used. You might add additional folders for other members of your family for example.
Adding a New Templates Folder
- Pop-up window that lets you select or create a new templates folder.
Changing Templates Folders
- If you have more than one templates folder and left-click in the current template names box, all templates folders will be listed.
- Select a new templates folder from the list.