Is Java Installed?
- KwikText is available in two versions. A Java version and a Windows version. For the Java version, Java 1.7 or higher must be installed on your computer. This video shows how to find out if Java is installed on your computer.
- Open a command window first: Press the Start button. Type CMD and press Enter. You might have to open the command window as administrator.
- Type "Java -version" and press Enter.
- If your screen looks something like this, it means Java is installed.
- Note the version. To run KwikText, you need Java version 1.7 or higher.
- The "1.7.0_45" means I have Java 1.7 build 45.