- Major components in the main window: Templates List, Tree View, and Node Content.
- The Templates List is a list of all templates in the current folder.
- The current folder is C:\Demo\Examples.
- The current template is Vacation Ideas, which is shown in the Tree View.
- The selected node is labeled Ravello, and its content is shown in the Node Content box.
- The Template Editor, showing the contents of the Vacation Ideas file.
- A template is a plain text file, with items listed in outline format.
- Each line corresponds to a node in the Tree View.
- The label of a node is separated from its content by a colon and space.
- The Search Window lets you search either the current template or all templates in the current templates folder.
- You can search using symbols that represent Boolean operators AND and NOT.
- The password generator lets you create passwords consisting of random characters.
- You can control the length of the password and the characters that are included.
- The File Locations window shows where all KwikText files and folders are located.
- You can click on a file or folder to access it.
- The Settings Window lets you fine-tune some of the common KwikText functions.
Editor Settings Window
- The Editor Settings Window lets you fine-tune a few of the Template Editor functions.